Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT QM Quilted Maple Burst - Originally a Jackson design, the Dinky's origins date back to the early 1990s when guitarists sought an instrument that boasted Jackson speed and high performance, but with Charvel’s bolt-on neck construction for snappier tone. Named for its slightly smaller than normal body size, the Dinky was an innovative breakthrough and immediate success and has flourished ever since. Its smaller design with deep curved bouts make for seamless technical playing, while the lighter weight of the Dinky allows for hours of comfortable playing without shoulder fatigue.
- Iconic alder Jackson Dinky body shape provides unlimited fret access.
- Heel-mounted spoke wheel facilitates speedy truss rod adjustments.
- Jackson branded locking tuning keys.
- 12-inch to 16-inch compound-radius fingerboard is built for speed and comfort.
- Full Shred SH-10 bridge humbucker packs a tight low end and loads of sustain.
- Seymour Duncan SH-2 Jazz neck humbucker adds touch dynamics and a sweet, bluesy top end.
- 5-way switching, plus a 2-way mini toggle for series/parallel selection.
- Case or bag sold separately.