Charvel’s Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT E is a perfect fusion of elegance and high performance, designed for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
Loaded with premium features, this DK24 model features a sleek Dinky™ body constructed from alder with a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for seamless access to the upper registers. The bolt-on maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back of the neck for sublime playability, and a conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for neck relief tweaks on the fly. Designed for speed, the 12-inch to 16-inch compound radius ebony fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Other premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, dome-style knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Charvel® HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, Charvel-branded die-cast locking tuners and more.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT E comes in Satin Black with black hardware.
- Alder Dinky body.
- Bolt-on maple neck with Graphite reinforcement.
- Shredder's cut heel.
- 12-inch to 16-inch compound radius ebony fingerboard with rolled edges.
- Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge and Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickups.
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel.
- Charvel HT6 string-through body hardtail bridge.
- 5-way blade, volume control with 500k EVH bourns low friction pot and no-load tone control.
- Case or bag sold separately.