The Charvel Joe Duplantier Signature Pro Mod Sandimas Style 2 HH E Mahogany is an elegant T style guitar that helped Joe create a wide sonic palette of light and dark to lead the French avant-metal quartet Gojira. This guitar features a mahogany body and neck with satin natural finish and large rectangle fretboard inlays.
The satin mahogany speed neck features 22 jumbo frets and a 12"-16" fret board radius with rolled edges for excellent comfort and fast playing.
Powering the electronics is the Dimarzio Fortitude bridge pickup and the PAF 36th anniversary neck pickup. These lower output pickups provide plenty of dynamics and thick meaty bass response.
- Mahogany Body.
- Bolt-on Mahogany Neck with Graphite reinforcement.
- 12-inch to 16-inch compound radius ebony fingerboard with rolled fingerboard edges.
- Dimarzio Fortitude and PAF 36 Anniversary humbuckers.
- Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel.
- Charvel locking tuners
- 3 way pickup selector
- Black pickguard.
- Case or bag sold separately.