Delivering unmatched sound quality and musical expression, the BOSS GT-1000 Multi-Effects Guitar Processor ushers in a new era of performance in amp/effects processors. This premium tone machine debuts the groundbreaking AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology, realized with decades of advanced BOSS research and supported by an ultra-fast DSP engine, 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout. The GT-1000 continues to evolve through ongoing firmware development, with expanding features like new amps and effects, bass support, and other functionality enhancements requested by users.
Based on BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic approach, the comprehensive AIRD system in the GT-1000 brings unparalleled musical response and flexibility to a digital guitar processor. AIRD amplifiers live and breathe like real tube amps, providing inspiring feel and authentic tonal dynamics that were previously unattainable in a digital processor. Sophisticated AIRD Output Select functionality takes things even further, letting you achieve consistently great sound with any setup, from standard guitar amps to full-range playback systems.
BOSS GT-1000 Multi-Effects Guitar Processor also features a huge range of cutting-edge BOSS effects, with numerous routing options and extensive real-time control at your command. And with the convenience of built-in Bluetooth®, you can adjust sounds, configure control assignments, and organize patches wirelessly from your mobile device using the BOSS Tone Studio app. Packing immense power in a streamlined pro design, the GT-1000 is a game changer that brings new levels of creative expression to all guitarists and bassists.
- Flagship amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output
- Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing via BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and
- Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- Shopworn Discount