Bare Knuckle Boot Camp Old Guard Telecaster Pickups - wound by hand and feature flat profile Alnico rod magnets and distinctive red and black flatwork with matching cloth hookup. The bridge coil has a copper plated steel baseplate as standard. Likewise the 7/30 stranding of bare bunch tin wax cloth ‘push-back’ cable is used for both Strat and Tele single coils.
- Old Guard pickups are designed for Blues, rock, country, pop and alternative tones, and are suitable with any Telecaster style guitar that would benefit from a warm, bright and dynamic tone.
- Flat profile Alnico II rod magnets.
- Copper plated steel bridge baseplate.
- Bridge pickup: 7.3 Kohm resistance.
- Neck pickup: 5.7 Kohm resistance.
- Handwound in the UK.