The Aston Origin Condenser Microphone is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilizing a one-inch gold evaporated capsule. It's versatile enough to use with any instrument and, for singer-songwriters, excels at capture of acoustic guitars and vocals.
- Wave-form mesh head shock absorption for capsule protection.
- Built-in pop filter using stainless steel knit-mesh technology.
- Direct to stand microphone mounting.
- The Aston Sound, developed by professional artists, engineers and producers.
- Hi-spec PCB and components.
- Built in Britain.
- Thread adapter included.