Art and Lutherie Americana Dreadnought acoustic guitar is in keeping with the century-old Dreadnought tradition of versatility.
The Americana is a reinvented classic. It’s best described as one part plow horse for its durability and two parts thoroughbred for its exquisite tone and articulation.
- Wild cherry back and sides (3-layer solid lamination.)
- Select pressure-tested solid cedar top (Bourbon Burst or Faded Black).
- Silver leaf maple neck.
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- 1.72-inch nut width.
- 24.84-inch scale.
- 16-inch fingerboard radius.
- Graphtech Tusq™ nut and saddle.
- Double-action truss rod.
- Open-gear 16:1 antique brass tuning machines.
- 95% Canadian wood.
- Hand-crafted in Quebec, Canada.
- Bag or case sold seperately
- Shopworn discounts reflected on select models